Wednesday, January 27, 2010

They're so cute at that age.

I've been hoarding 2 Mucinex pills since the last time I had a cold...about 2 years ago.  I remembered the stash and shoved the bottle at the Husband.

TAKE THESE or I will suffocate you in  your sleep.

Husband spent all of yesterday blowing and hacking.  When his foreman asked him if he was OK, he confirmed that Mucinex was good stuff.  Thanks for the confirmation Foreman, I'm totally baking you a cake this weekend!

Because Sir Hacks a Lot had me all sleep deprived, I forgot to swing by the store for Mucinex, bread and milk.  I DID remember to bring home Pizza Hut because I had every single intention of eating and passing out as soon as we got home.  When I snapped to (remembering I forgot...weird!) Husband offered to go for me.  SWEET!  He even took Junior with him.  Suck up!!


As I was almost asleep in the recliner, my phone rings, it's him.

"What color is the box?"

What do you mean what color is the box?  I gave you a bottle this morning, not a box and the last time I bought it was 2 years ago.

"Well there's a blue one but it's $30.00!"

Dude, I don't care what the price is.  If it will SHUT YOU THE HELL UP, it's worth it!!  Also, it's the same price as the doctor's co-pay, which you won't go to so just buy the damn things!!

Sir Hacks a Lot didn't show up until 5:00 this morning.  And I slept like a log.  I win.

1 comment:

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

Ha! I'm really did laugh out loud at this!