- Washed 3 loads of mandatory pre-weekend laundry: towels, jeans, colors.
- Cleaned my bedroom proving the bed is surrounded on three sides by actual floor space.
- Discovered closet floor, threw out 4 pair of shoes - an act proving I deserved that manicure this week.
- Made sweet, sweet love to my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer: 2 loaves of delicious banana nut bread, 1 strawberry pie. Gave 1 loaf of bread to Homegirl who stopped by for a visit, devoured other loaf and pie at New Year's Eve celebration.
- Enslaved the new crockpot to heat lil' smokies and bbq sauce to a bubbly goodness.
- Celebrated my Wolfgang Puck pots and pans first birthday by whipping up a batch of black eyed peas.
- Cleaned massive war field of a kitchen.
- Paid bills, balanced checkbook.
These are the days I love my job the most.