Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

What a crappy day.
  1. It's been raining all day thanks to the not tropical storm on the coast. Let's see....lots of wind, lots of rain - how the hell is that NOT tropical? Well, it is a little cold outside. Still, the rain can just knock it the hell off. Really.
  2. I'm bored out of my skull.
  3. I have 529 things I could (should) be doing but I don't want to and you can't make me.
  4. My back hurts. I think my uterus is trying to escape. I keep telling the bitch to just go away, LEAVE, I don't care! But she's full of idle threats. Wuss! (on a side note: HOORAY! That means I'm not pregnant! Not that I was worried about it but I am thankful every. single. time. Aunt Flo shows up.)
  5. Nothing interesting on Dr. Phil today. Or TV for that matter.
  6. Congress is agreeing to bail those bastards out. Again.
  7. Oprah has dancing dogs on and I think I want to drive to Chicago and shoot her. (that was my uterus talking)
  8. Oprah does have kick ass hair this season. I really do hate her now. It looked good last year but wow - this year's curls look great. Dear Santa, will you please send me a black gay guy to do my hair everyday?
  9. Paying bills today did not make me feel accomplished. Usually it does but not today. I'm blaming the rain. Or possibly my uterus.

So much for #10, I ran out. And I finally found me some Bobby Hill to watch. I reckon I'll sit here and drool at the square box to finish out my work day.

Why must today be so awful?

No comments: