Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I just heard a ROCK crumble.

This hurts me in my Redneck Parts:

"I don't work for Petty Enterprises," Petty told NASCAR.com on Monday. "When they did their deal and sold to Boston Ventures, Chad [McCumbee] was going to drive the second car and Bobby [Labonte] was going to drive the first car; they pretty much let me know there wasn't a place for me there going into '09. My deal runs out at the end of the year, but I don't go over there [to the shop in Mooresville, N.C.] because I don't work there."

As seen here.

I heard that quote yesterday morning on my way to the sitter's house and I almost wrecked the dang car, I was THAT shocked. SHOCKED!

Taking a Petty out of THE Petty, you might as well just give them all VW Beetle Bugs to race around in.

No comments: