Story also contains new (to me!) and interesting product.
If this concept has been around since the 30's....WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SOMEONE SAY SO??!!??
- I can save $120 PER YEAR on that area down there.
- I don't have to deal with that area down there except 2 or 3 times a day.
- No leaks!
- I don't have to carry drumsticks around with me.
- No more toilet panic. Will it flush???
As I noticed in Tanis' comments a lot of folks were all "eewww!" and some were even female "eewww"-ers. Clearly these folks did not watch "Dirty Oprah" a few weeks ago. I'm not all "do what Oprah says" and I really only watch her show once or twice a week. (Oprah airs the same time as my precious hottie, Hank Hill. Guess who wins most of the time?) But I saw the previews and the show did NOT disappoint.
And the show did hit pretty damn close to home. Controlling woman/mother and docile husband in couples therapy. (I know...mirror much, anyone?) They were part of some series on Showtime I think and it was very interesting to see a portion of what they went thru.
What I took from the show:
- I should let the husband drive (the car) more often. I believe the term used was "surrender control." Can you hear my ego being crushed from there?
Even when you took Driver's Ed - they put you in the seat with the wheel but the instructor still has a pedal on his side to brake-check your ass for driving thru empty parking spaces.